Privacy & Cookies
The Designing Future Wheat website is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
For the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) [EU 2016/679], Data Protection Act 1998 and any of its successive legislations (the Act), the data controller is the Designing Future Wheat website.
The Designing Future Wheat website is committed to protecting your data and respecting your privacy.
This privacy notice explains how we collect, store and use any personal information we obtain from our web forms, in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
What information we collect
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site www.designingfuturewheat.org.uk This includes information provided by subscribing to any services we may offer, posting material, making enquiries, or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our site
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence
- Details of visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, and the resources that you access
- The IP address you are accessing the site from, operating system and browser type, for system and security administration. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual
How we use your information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes. This information is shared internally
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so
- To notify you about changes to our site
Cookies help us to improve our site and deliver a better, more personalised service. This information obtained enables us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage pattern
- Store information about your preferences, and so allow us to customise our site according to your individual interests
- Speed up your searches
- Recognise you when you return to our site
This information is currently collected using Google Analytics. You may wish to visit Google’s Privacy Center.
Security of your information
We are committed to keeping your personal information safe and secure. Your personal information is created, stored and transmitted securely in a variety of electronic formats. Access to your personal information is limited to staff who have a legitimate interest in it for the purposes of carrying out their contractual duties.
Note that, although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Accessing, correcting or deleting your information
We want to make sure that your personal information is accurate and up to date. Upon subscription you will receive an email link that will enable you to update your settings or unsubscribe from our mailing list at any time. You have the right to request a copy of the information we hold about you, to request a correction and to request that your personal data is deleted. You have a range of other rights under the GDPR.
If you would like more information, see the Information Commissioner’s Office website.
If you have any questions about how your personal information is used, or wish to exercise any of your rights, you can communicate through out contact page.
Compliance with data protection legislation
For the Designing Future Wheat website, the person with responsibility for advising on compliance with data protection legislation is Mohamed Imran who can be contacted on email@example.com.
This notice will be reviewed on a regular basis and may be amended and updated at any time. We may also notify you in other ways from time to time about the processing of your personal information.